Sunday, December 18, 2011

A flicker of light

Senator Coburn has all my paper work to reply to the Board of Appeals and it looks like I may still have a chance for my service related disability to be approved.  Also have an attorney on stand by if it is not.  I am prepared to right this wrong if it takes the rest of my life!!

If you would like to make a small donation to help keep me going it would be much appreciated, if and when this is over I will be doing a lot of donating to various children's charities and to help people that are paralyzed get needed equipment so they can use their computers.

There is a donation link at www.ernhrtfanracing.com on the main page and on the renders page, and while you are there feel free to download any of my pictures!
Thank you all
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment